N.p 435

-

Reaction score
I have been looking for months for a dustshield for my New Process 435 trans that is behind my 1986 slant engine. No luck so far. Its a 4 wheel drive truck trans if that makes any difference.

Id make it worth someones while if they knew of one avail.

Thanks

Got a picture of where the Bell & Block bolt together?

From what I recall, the only Bell offered that would bolt a /6 to a NP435 was a Factory Universal Bell that would bolt a Small Block or Slant 6 on the same bell (so naturally it's shaped like a SB Bell, only with 2 starter mounting locations). If it is one of those Universal Bells, it uses a regular Small Block NP435 Dust Shield/Splash Shield

I would bet money you are going to have to know exactly what the bell came out of

Make a pattern? MAKE one?

Here is a couple of picture and I did end up making one but I would like to have the correct/original version. The truck was originally equipped with this drivetrain and I know of others, just cant find any with this shield avail.

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 590.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 591.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 75
Got a picture of where the Bell & Block bolt together?

From what I recall, the only Bell offered that would bolt a /6 to a NP435 was a Factory Universal Bell that would bolt a Small Block or Slant 6 on the same bell (so naturally it's shaped like a SB Bell, only with 2 starter mounting locations). If it is one of those Universal Bells, it uses a regular Small Block NP435 Dust Shield/Splash Shield
I have the original 86 parts book and while the vertical shield is the same slant or V-8 the pan that the clutch/pressure plate sit in is not. It has its own Mopar part number that does does not cross into any other applications that I am aware of.

-
Back