N20 hits,on thin deck pistons......(forged).

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
A combo,I helped assemble: A 340,with a .170 thick deck,after milling, some dome down. (old school Arias,fit at .009 piston to block recommended,old school...)
We(my ex- boss) ended up with a hotter than 250 shot(homemade plate), single shot ,old school long lines).
He wicked it,into the high nines,on those pistons on pump gas,four years of tuning....(Patience,and experience)....

A combo,I helped assemble: A 340,with a .170 thick deck,after milling, some dome down. (old school Arias,fit at .009 piston to block recommended,old school...)
We(my ex- boss) ended up with a hotter than 250 shot(homemade plate), single shot ,old school long lines).
He wicked it,into the high nines,on those pistons on pump gas,four years of tuning....(Patience,and experience)....

very good, I bet he got in the 9's for less money than some nowdays.
and it probably lived too. lol

lol...was thinking the same thing

Yeah I struggled to figure out what the message was.... may as well have been a woman talkin about birth, I am still lost.

I have some new 13:1 Arias 340 pistons, who's wants $900 pistons for $200 plus shipping???

very good, I bet he got in the 9's for less money than some nowdays.
and it probably lived too. lol

Nailed it,9:80's around 130-ish. The rings needed replacing,every 20 or so passes. Sorry,vague about the original post......

-
Back