20231005_153701.jpg

20231005_153714.jpg

20231005_153720.jpg

20231005_153751.jpg

20231005_153759.jpg

20231005_153812.jpg

20231005_153837.jpg

20231005_153842.jpg

Your neighbor Nick James is looking for a set of those for his nostalgia build on his dads old car!

Your neighbor Nick James is looking for a set of those for his nostalgia build on his dads old car!
my neighbor ?

im actually working out a deal on these with a fellow member, but i was having a hard time attaching pictures to the PMs, thats why i started this thread

my neighbor ?

im actually working out a deal on these with a fellow member, but i was having a hard time attaching pictures to the PMs, thats why i started this thread
He lives out there by you. He is working on his Dads old Barracuda, tunnel road, velocity stacks, the whole works. He has a set of N50’s but they’re too rough to use. He posted a wanted thread, I forget where, but since you have a deal going, the point is probably mute.

He lives out there by you. He is working on his Dads old Barracuda, tunnel road, velocity stacks, the whole works. He has a set of N50’s but they’re too rough to use. He posted a wanted thread, I forget where, but since you have a deal going, the point is probably mute.
Gotcha

I dont think it's the same fellow

I also don't think the ones I have a road worthy, but he assured me it is only for car shows, so im going to assume that means he will trailer the car there

Those tires were the shizzle back in the 80s.

Still cool today. I’d run them. (Tapping my shades) and tighten up my members only jacket. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.

Lets see it roastin um over.

Last edited:
More like the 70's. Had the L60-15's on the rear of my 392 Hemi (I took out of a 57 New Yorker) powered 55 F-100 in 73.

Last edited:
my neighbor ?

Gold members can attach photos in pm's.

Any chance Nick is still looking ?

The member i digged these out for seems to be on a sabbatical

Old picture of my '65 Cuda with Mickey Thompson N50-14's. Mounted on 14" Cragars I had sectioned and widened to 10 or 11 inches as I recall. See avatar. They were extremely tight in stock wheel well and they showed a few cuts despite my best efforts on the originals. I later worked on clearance a little more and bought a new set some time before they were discontinued. They are still unscathed and still on those rims. They look new to this day. Let me just say I always thought they were badass. Probably just me. : )

65 at Yorktown.jpg

-
Back