Name Change???

-

redrag64

Reaction score
I recently joined FABO. I have a red 64 Dart GT convertible, and as you can see, my user name is "redrag64." It made sense at the time, but in retrospect, I think that call-sign might convey something very different. I get a little uncomfortable everytime I log in. I am seriously considering a name change. Thoughts???

I wouldn't do more than add "top" between the g and the 6. That, or be very thankful it isn't 5 years newer.

I might go with redrum64 - yeah, I'm a big fan of "The Shining."

that will work...first thing I thought of as soon as I read it.

SOLD! 273 Cuda? My new vert (new to me) has the first year of the 273. Looking forward to my first topless summer in So. Cal! Thanks for the feedback.

SOLD! 273 Cuda? My new vert (new to me) has the first year of the 273. Looking forward to my first topless summer in So. Cal! Thanks for the feedback.
Great!

one day i'll own a vert,,,one day! congrats and fabo is only a click away!

Aloha

BTW click on my name and click on the profile and you'll see my barracuda...Which reminds me!

:worthles:

Nice rides. My first car in 1986 was a 65 Valiant (which I hated at the time). I started getting the mopar itch this past fall. Pulled the trigger a few months ago, and have been working on it since. going in for a new top in the next couple of weeks. I will try to get some pictures up after that.

-
Back