Name for my car???

-

ProStocker273

MoPar N Jeep
Reaction score
I'm getting my car I've owned for 12 years ready to go racing. I've always called my car the Cuda'R!! (Pronounced like cooter!) Like Cooter from dukes of hazard. I finally locked down a name and a motto for the trunk lid. My buddies always say my car is pink. Its copper but whatever. Well anyways what do you think

The FuZZy Cuda'R

And on the trunk..

You can't touch my fuZZy Cuda'R

Now both the name and motto on the trunk could be taken one of two ways.

My cuda makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I dive it hence FuZZy Cuda'R

Or well does this second one really need explaining?

I think you should race it or take it down the strip a time or two before you name it. It's personality may reveal itself and an appropriate name will appear out of the air sometimes. This has happened in the past to several friends, one in particular we ended up naming it "The Squirrel "...you get the picture. We used to run it down at old sunshine speedway in Clearwater Fl. Just a stock 360 out of a truck in a 67 valiant but it was squirrely on the track. My bud had a professional artist paint a bit squirrel on the side of the car complete with a racing helmet and his rear legs doing a burnout (anyone know where that car ended up).

Most of the shows I attend are rat rod shows. And doing some track time this year. I was trying to think of something you couldn't say without smiling or laughing. I seen el cheapos build and I thought It would be fun to throw some letters on there until I'm ready for paint.

That's one of our cats nicknames. He has real long hair and it looks like he's wearin fuzzy britches on his back legs.

Back in the 80's my buddy and me raced a 70'polara in street.One day we were working on it(dont remember what we were doing) and he was pounding on something so i said we shold call it the pounding polara.The name stuck.We painted it with what ever left over paint we could find.Through it all in one pot and mixed it up.It came out close to petty blue and we had pounding polara painted on it.I drove that car on the street for two years and we raced it on the weekends and some times twice.

-
Back