Name that mirror??

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Any idea what year or model this mirror is from?? Im selling it, but dont want to mislead anyone.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Not 100% sure which models and years but i can 100% tell you i just pulled one that looks exactly the same from my 1967 Dart.

Marshall

Thanks Marshall, I thought it might be from 67 cuda, and I believe darts are the same, so 67 dart/cuda is a possibility.
Anyone else shed some info on what it is??

It's definitely from 67 or earlier. It looks a bit wide to me though. How wide is it? Maybe someone can compare the width in a 67 A body for you. I've had a few from bigger cars that are just too wide for an A body but otherwise look the same.

Ok, the widest point on the mirror is 10". The height on mirror is 2 1/8". The measurement on the drop from the mount to the arm is 5 1/4". I see a part # on the inside of the mount is #2765577

FYI...the mirror part is dead on for my 66 barracuda...base is different though....

aloha mike

I think its from a B-body, a 66/67 coronet or plymouth belv'. The base has the squarer look to it, the screw holes might be a little further apart than on a A-body. Have to measure to know for sure.

Ok, it has 3 mounting holes the 2 holes closest to the windshield are 2 3/8" center to center. The base is fairly square and the dimensions on it are 3 1/8 by 1 5/8.

**I am looking to sell this, so if anyone is interested. $30 plus the ride, it is in near mint shape. Only minor minor pitting on the swivel ball.

-
Back