name that poo (graphic)

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was moving some cars around in my cold storage shop and noticed a nutty log by the edge of one wall. The overhead door is usually closed but sometimes it's left open over night by accident....Last night was one of thoes nights.
This poop is larger than a dog's and has lots of seeds(I think) in it. I did hear coyotes last night, but as the thread title goes, I don't know my animal droppings.

poo.jpg

were you sleep walking? lmao
probably cyote poo because thats what it looks like here also

That is one discussing post picture!

Phantom crapper. Had one of those when I was in the service. He would crap on desks, coffee mugs, trash cans and desk drawers. We never caught him.

Could be young black bear they like to raid bird feeders hence the seeds.
Coyotes will eat just about anything though but if it had fur in it I say coyote
for sure.

are u gonna eat that ok just kidding is it from a fish lol this is a shity thread lol

Are you sure it is a turd? My Maine coon cat can up-chuck a hair ball that is close to that.

Are you sure it is a turd? My Maine coon cat can up-chuck a hair ball that is close to that.

Like I've been asked, I didn't smell/taste it:toothy10:

My Tom tabby cat is a short hair but he does yak up the occasional fur ball, but it doesn't have roughage in it:dontknow:

Nikki says Raccoon or bear. I say that you should taste it because bears eat a lot of honey so maybe if it is sweet it is a bear and if it tastes like a dead cat then it is a raccoon because Nikki says that raccoons eat a lot of cats.

OK OK I'M SORRY!!!! I've been eating a lot of black berries lately and had to go really really bad. I saw the door was open so I just went on in.

-
Back