Narrowed Rear end

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 8 3/4 strange ax. (35 spline) long studs. It has a spool . It came with 10 or 12" center lines. I bought 31x 13 slicks. I could use the money I need a lift in my garage. it was under a 1968 Barracuda. $800. without the slicks. I might have a pic of how it looked under an a body.

I have a Dana 60 rear end with 4.88 Richmond gears and Mosser axel shafts it's 47 inches from flange to flange its never been run but needs the Bearings replaced because its been sitting up for a while was under a 72 duster I need to get 550 for it also comes with the ladder bars

i have a 8 3/4 strange ax. (35 spline) long studs. It has a spool . It came with 10 or 12" center lines. I bought 31x 13 slicks. I could use the money I need a lift in my garage. it was under a 1968 Barracuda. $800. without the slicks. I might have a pic of how it looked under an a body.

where are you located, interested in shipping charges tp 74021 if the orig poster doesn`t want it. do the wheels go w/ it minus the slicks? maybe some pics
thanks, bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back