Nascar chase format

-
I hate kyle because everyone compares him to a legend. Kyle is a legend in his own mind. Dale Earnhardt Sr. Is a true racer. He worked for his goals, Kyle's dad simply decided one day to put in in a racecar and fund his way to nascar.
Guess Kyle's daddy did the same for Kurt.... He always makes for a good debate. As far as comparing him to Earnhardt Sr, he drives exactly like Sr. did.... ya piss him off and he'll boot you out of the way. IMO Sr. was one of the dirtiest drivers of his time but he was good , I'll give him that. Jr. comes along and everyone thinks he's god....but he's just going on his daddy's reputation...Kyle might be hot headed and Winne but look at Tony Stewart another good driver but bitches all the time about something. They all go there to win not finish 2nd or worse.

I would like to see these spoiled young nascar drivers get behind the wheel of a 200 mph ill-handling superbird with 60's technology rubber and brakes and see how long they would last in a real race. Boy they would have a reason to whine to their crew cheif then!!

I would like to see these spoiled young nascar drivers get behind the wheel of a 200 mph ill-handling superbird with 60's technology rubber and brakes and see how long they would last in a real race. Boy they would have a reason to whine to their crew cheif then!!

FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, THE WINGED CARS WERN'T ALL THAT BAD TO DRIVE. THE RUBBER JUST WASN'T THAT GOOD FOR THE 200MPH+ SPEEDS.

I agree, it sucks, and I lost all faith when richard petty sold out his family team and his name. The so called richard petty motorsports is nothing but a name and a sticker. A lot of long time team members lost there job over that deal, and budweiser as a sponsor? Richards mom would slap him in the face for that!!!! Why didnt he just retire, take his huge money and go sit by the lake instead of pimping out his family name. So long richard, another sell out..............

I agree, it sucks, and I lost all faith when richard petty sold out his family team and his name. The so called richard petty motorsports is nothing but a name and a sticker. A lot of long time team members lost there job over that deal, and budweiser as a sponsor? Richards mom would slap him in the face for that!!!! Why didnt he just retire, take his huge money and go sit by the lake instead of pimping out his family name. So long richard, another sell out..............

I GUESS THIS IS WHAT DISSAPOINTS ME, THESE GUYS ARE ALL HIGH & MIGHTY WITH ALL THESE SO CALLED VALUES. THAT IS UNTIL YOU SHOW THEM THE MONEY.

-
Back