NE Iowa Mopar MAX August 21-23 2020

-
mike, did they get the showers fixed at the track?
Mens yes pitside. We hope to get the gals done by showtime. I believe the spectator showers are both operational.

Haven't seen gate opening times. Earlyest we can we get set up in pits for camping with race car. Thurs., Friday?

page 2 i asked about swap and was told we can set up on friday afternoon. that works for me as i can't check in hotel room til 3 pm anyway. and i am only about 15 min from track.

Toolmanmike, what would the earliest time that we can set up to camp with motorhome and race car?

Toolmanmike, what would the earliest time that we can set up to camp with motorhome and race car?
Sorry late getting back to you. Friday am to be safe. I can't speak for when the strip owners will be there on Thursday. You could try calling them first of the week. 319-987-2537

Haven't seen gate opening times. Earlyest we can we get set up in pits for camping with race car. Thurs., Friday?
Gates open at 8 am. Something we left off the flyers. :BangHead: You can tell we are beginners. LOL

Mopar Max Schedule Simplified
August 21-23
Cedar Falls Motorsports Park, Cedar Falls, Iowa

Gates open at 8 am.

Friday
Test and Tune - all brands of cars. Open at 5 pm.

Saturday
Swap Meet all day
Car show registration 9 am. Awards at 2 pm.
Mopar Drag Racing $5000 to win
Gamblers Race and 32 Car Shoot out - all brands of cars

Sunday
Swap Meet all day
Show and Shine - All day -all brands
Mopar's Against the World Drag Racing - all brands of cars
$5000 to win
Neita Raceway Reunion 1 pm. until ?

528355494951_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=n4jNJfUQg04AX80b4Dz&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

307485230307_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=pARcUoqdyTMAX-LEhWJ&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas is coming early. Look what I found. From back in the 60's.

tree16.jpg

tree6.jpg

hey toolmanmike, is the swap meet still a saturday and sunday gig? thanks rick w.
We just had a discussion about the swap meet and Friday's schedule. Our club members will be at the track Friday setting up for the weekend but the track personnel and gate admission people won't be ready until 5 pm.

So do you mean that racers / camping can not get in until 500pm?

So do you mean that racers / camping can not get in until 500pm?
From what I understand. If that information changes I will respond to this thread. The track staff can't get there until late afternoon.

They also mention the Neita Raceway Reunion which I started last year. I got the old christmas tree to display this year as well as the old ambulance.

tree16.jpg

i was there friday and saturday. left saturday nite about 630 for 6 hr drive home. only thing i can say is that it a disaster on saturday. friday test and tune went good. got up about 545 sat a.m. and about 630 it started to rain. then it was off and on till about 2 or so. i really felt bad for the racers and the swappers like me. you cover the parts and then it quits raining the after you uncover about 10 min later more rain and heavier. car show got done . all in all, good time sold a few things but felt bad over all for club and racers and other swappers. chance you take. maybe better next time. thanks to the club for the show.

Thanks Jeff I miss seeing all you guys and the good times we had
Saw you and Vic leaving the track tonight. I'm pooped but I think we had a pretty good show. Good to see Caroline and Chris Schmitz and Mike's car.

Our poster car. Terry's 68 RT is a hot rod. Terry's son Ryen tuned up the photo. I like it.

118356394_2111272352350846_5035417643675476170_o.jpg

-
Back