NE Pa ride to Nats

-

Tracy S

Reaction score
This is not as strange as it sounds. Is anyone from the NE Pa. area going to the Nats in Ohio this Friday or Saturday? My wife and I are buying a truck and want to drive it home from Ohio. The truck is 25 miles from where the Nats are held, we will get there on our own, we just need a ride to the Nats. I will chip in for gas. We live in the Wilkes-Barre area and we could meet somewhere by 80 or 81 if that's easiest. We are not kooks or serial killers or anything, I could provide references if you don't believe me. We cannot go on Sunday, we planned our youngest son's birthday party for Sunday. I have some A body parts laying around, we could possibly trade parts for a ride if its reasonable. Thanks in advance, Keith.

SOrry I'm not going cause I'd just throw ya in the back and tell hold on....

OH, smoking or non smoking...... ;)

I would prefer non-smoking. Smoking usually means money......head gasket, valve seals........

hmmm. im in washington pa. what exactly are you needing?

Heading out Friday morning from SE PA (King O Prussia area) but taking the T-pike to I70. Long way from WB.

pntastar69, thanks for the reply, but it ends up I could not get Friday or Saturday off. I'm looking at a transport company now. Thanks again.

Here's one for you to try, Summit Transportation, 570-259-8224, guys name is Kurt. He's based in Selinsgrove about an hour and half southwest of WB..

Thanks, I called Kurt, great guy, he is willing to pick it up tomorrow.........if I could only get in touch with the seller that easily..........

Never ceases to amaze me the way people help each other on this site! Nice going GTGrinly,a gold star for you.

-
Back