near by car show

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i went to a car show yesterday ....i dont normally go to car shows anymore but my family talked me into going bcoz they are worried about me having turned into a complete hermit since school ended.....

so i reluctantly got my camera and purse and got in the car to go.

there were only a few mopars and the rest misc. here is a few pics ...there was...i think 150 cars but here is a few pics

Attachments

• CIMG2456.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG2481.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 244
  • CIMG2475.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 224
  • CIMG2461.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 234
  • CIMG2458.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 234
  • CIMG2457.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 247
:burnout:

Attachments

• CIMG2452.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 222
  • CIMG2460.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 224
  • CIMG2471.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 230
  • CIMG2478.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 216
  • CIMG2479.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 225
  • CIMG2480.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 226
  • CIMG2485.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 218
  • CIMG2472.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 230
  • CIMG2473.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 215
  • CIMG2474.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 215
i like to take pics of yellow cars

Attachments

• CIMG2462.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 238
  • CIMG2469.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 220
i thought of Mr. Memike when i saw this bcoz he has the hood to this truck in his garage LOL

Attachments

• CIMG2455.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 235
With how many Chevelles, Mustangs, Novas and Torinos show up at our car shows...... I'm a hermit too....:banghead:

Cool pictures. I keep missing the shows in my area. I think the guy in the 4th picture is at every car show I've been to. At least he looks the same.

....so i reluctantly got my camera and purse and got in the car to go.

Glad to see you got out and about, Rani. Good for the mind and good for the soul. I really do know how easy it is to become "hermitized", especially living out in the boonies. Maybe just being out there, you made somebody's day, with your questions, comments or general admiration for their cars! At least that's what I think, and it helps me get outta the house sometimes.

That's crazy cuz I though the exact same thing!! I know I've seen him before!

Where was the show at Rani?

you prolly have seen him before ....this was at the riverwalk in downtown Pueblo.......i think a lot of these cars were from Springs

With how many Chevelles, Mustangs, Novas and Torinos show up at our car shows......

At least there are torinos at your shows.

We just get the camaros, mustangs, novas and chevelles.

On an unrelated note- what's the deal with the plastic, stick-on hood scoops? I've been seeing those more and more on what would otherwise be a nice, older car. I thought sure once every honda owner and full size chevy truck owner had purchased and applied them slightly off-center, thet we'd be rid of them.

...and on a slightly related note- what's the deal with those steering wheel covers? Now I'm seeing those on otherwise tastefully done older cars....and why are they ALWAYS off-center? In the junkyards, I've seen dozens of perfectly good LEATHER wheels ruined by those dang cheap covers.

Semi cool nova with OVER THR TOP CHEAP **** HOOD SCOOPS! GROSS! Rant over ;)

At least there are torinos at your shows.

...and on a slightly related note- what's the deal with those steering wheel covers? Now I'm seeing those on otherwise tastefully done older cars....and why are they ALWAYS off-center? In the junkyards, I've seen dozens of perfectly good LEATHER wheels ruined by those dang cheap covers.

Whats it your talking about? Got a picture?

i thought of Mr. Memike when i saw this bcoz he has the hood to this truck in his garage LOL

You hit it on the nail Rani, Thank you sweet hart :color:.. Wow that 71 looks fun :burnout: Glad you got out and enjoyed your day :color:

Attachments

• Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 007.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 016.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 169
Glad to see you enjoyed a day out
And took in a car show, although I expected to see your Dart helping to bring up the Mopar ranks a bit!! I'm also glad that you pictured a few other brands as well. I know you're a Mopar girl though and through, but I also know that you are a car lover at heart and respect a nice exams of older muscle, no matter the marquis!!

The ice cream cone should be in one of those handy bumper cup holders from your other thread!! Just sayin!! Geof

Just when I thought we were gonna change your name to Vampirella, you go and step out into the sunshine. Cool pics kiddo.

-
Back