[SOLD] Near-New REAL Mini Starter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
For $73 plus the ride from Seattle, here is a genuine Chrysler mini starter made in America — not one of the phony "100% New!" Chinese-garbage knockoffs that are all over the place now, and not a thrown-together "remanufactured" piece of junk either. I bought this new from a Dodge dealer in 1999 or 2000. Used it on my test stand, which went away years ago, but I kept the starter. Might have a total of fifty starts on it if I'm counting extra high. Works perfectly. This is the late-production version of the permanent-magnet ball-bearing mini starter, with 1.9 horsepower and the compact housing (shorter than the original '89-type mini starter). This one has the standard RWD truck/van terminal adaptor, but other adaptors are available to solve whatever cable routing challenge you might have. This starter is a lighter, stronger, faster, drop-in replacement for the Chrysler gear-reduction starter found on most '62-up 6- and 8-cylinder Chrysler Corp cars and trucks. Won't fit '62-'66 Canadian-built Slant-6s, Slant-6 trucks and taxi/police cars with the 11" clutch, and certain '66-'69 426s, unless you also buy a special 9-tooth drive pinion for it (I have one of these left, $39).

Mini_Starter_1_edt.jpg

Mini_Starter_Label_edt.jpg

Mini_Starter_2_edt.jpg

Mini_Starter_3_edt.jpg

Mini_Starter_4_edt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back