-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi folks I have a nearly new carter BBD # 2425 2 barrel carburator. I bought it new (not rebuilt) for a non computer controled 1979 dodge 1/2 ton with a 318 automatic

about a week and a half after installing the carburator the engine went (so I installed a 360-4) this carburator was then taken off dissasembled and all fuel traces were drained out so it wouldn't dry out the accelerator pump and gaskets, then some light 3-1 oil was applied to the accelerator pump and reassembled

I have had the carburator for about 2 years now its been stored on the shelf in my spare room in a box at just below room temprature

I paid $245 for it about 2 years ago I would like to see $175 plus shipping to try and recover some of the money I spent. but make a resonable offer if your interested

I accept paypal only

Located near windsor NS canada

Attachments

• carter 2bbl(#1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 246
It doesn't matter what temperature a room is, it is always at room temperature...

got mine under my desk at work, will check numbers tomorrow to see if its the same, then could be interested. Will you ship to UK?

got mine under my desk at work, will check numbers tomorrow to see if its the same, then could be interested. Will you ship to UK?

I will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping. If I get near my asking price I can offer a 5% shipping discount (I'm a ventureone member) anything I ship is insured at no extra cost and tracking numbers are provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back