Neat little toy

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Recently I ran across this while looking into Bluetooth sound devices.
I figured not much to lose for around 30 bucks shipped.
A guy I know would like to have music other than just the factory AM radio in his all original 1965 GTO without modifying anything in the car.

It has about the same output power as a run of the mill in dash unit, but easily fits in most any glove box being about 3.5 deep and 5 inches wide.

Comes with a remote that I tested at 30 feet or so.
FM stereo (signal better than my in dash)
Bluetooth to Phones.
USB port input and charger.
SD card port.
Along with an auxiliary input.
(No other stereo needed)

Obviously not some miracle device, but great for stealth installs.
We’ll put 2-6x9 boxes in the rear floor than can be unplugged and stored in the trunk.

C9A8F919-0095-4268-B46D-7620C31564ED.jpeg

A3B374CC-6122-4445-98C8-C84996F65AF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Recently I ran across this while looking into Bluetooth sound devices.
I figured not much to lose for around 30 bucks shipped.
A guy I know would like to have music other than just the factory AM radio in his all original 1965 GTO without modifying anything in the car.

It has about the same output power as a run of the mill in dash unit, but easily fits in most any glove box being about 3.5 deep and 5 inches wide.

Comes with a remote that I tested at 30 feet or so.
FM stereo (signal better than my in dash)
Bluetooth to Phones.
USB port input and charger.
SD card port.
Along with an auxiliary input.
(No other stereo needed)

Obviously not some miracle device, but great for stealth installs.
We’ll put 2-6x9 boxes in the rear floor than can be unplugged and stored in the trunk.

View attachment 1716077681

View attachment 1716077682
Did the remote have to be pointed directly at the unit? Or could it work while it was hidden away?

THANKS GREG!! Base on I figure you are a pretty square guy, just ordered one. Of course I had to play "phuck phuck" with Amazon becuz I don't order from them very often LOLOL

WPC?

Presets for tuner?

do youhave a link available or supplier? Thanks
Yes, they are everywhere.

Did the remote have to be pointed directly at the unit? Or could it work while it was hidden away?

Does not have to be pointed directly at, but I didn’t try closed in.

Nice Greg, curious as to how it sounds at a fairly loud volume? Hookups for seperate amp?
I would use its outputs to go to a separate amp and set the volume on this accordingly.

WPC?

Presets for tuner?
Once it auto scans it numbers the ones it found.
Didn’t care for that too much, but I quickly learned 7 and 9 were my two favorite stations.
After it scans an numbers the stations you can press the number you want on the remote. (07-09-whatever)

I don't like Amazon, but here is where I bought mine, thinking it is cheaper. But with shipping it is about 50, a little more on Egag

EDIT Evidently Amazon won't let me post the link. Just search

AK-380 USB SD BT.C FM AUX Audio Power Amplifier 400W+400W 2.0 CH HiFi Stereo AMP Speaker Bluetooth 5.0 Amp Receiver​

By the way for those not in the know, these are NOT 200W per channel. More like 20RMS "if you are lucky"

Pretty cool, looks much nicer than the one I bought with only a volume control.

Is this one that you can’t set individual presets, it just presets everything it finds?

-
Back