-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkingan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 65 valiant/baracuda clone i'm in process of a disk brake conversion i need 14" rally wheels (2) that will fit disk brakes price and location plz. thanks

What disk brake conversion did you use, some conversions will not hold a 14'' wheel.
Are you going BBP (Big Bold Pattern) 5 on 4 1/2 ?

i have a 65 valiant/baracuda clone i'm in process of a disk brake conversion i need 14" rally wheels (2) that will fit disk brakes price and location plz. thanks

If you are using stokc discs from 72 down regular SBP rallyes work-
FYI- SSBC set up allows you to use Small or large bolt pattern wheels

i need the big bolt pattern,i'll take some pics post what existing and what i need

whoever had the ralley wheels in heber springs please send me your number it got deleted. thanks

the silver rally is whats on the rear, the black is whats on the front that won't wit over the 2-3/4" disk hub. the wheel center only measures 2-1/4"

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

just the 73 stock conversion
I am not sure what year my 14'' front wheels are from but they fit my 73 up single piston mopar disc brakes, I wonder if the year model wheel is what is hanging up on your front end, my 14'' work fine on my Ram Man disc brakes

A pair of 14 X 5.5 BBC here...... cheap!
PM me.View attachment 1714929289

I am not sure what year my 14'' front wheels are from but they fit my 73 up single piston mopar disc brakes, I wonder if the year model wheel is what is hanging up on your front end, my 14'' work fine on my Ram Man disc brakes
i don't know this is my first "mopar" adventure.. have a 1971 buick gs so new territory.. i got the rotors new which were given to me plus the spindles and caliper slide in brackets.. when got the car was told that i needed to swap out the front wheels for the bigger bolt pattern to clear the rotor hole hub size and clear the calipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back