NEED 1973-76 Disc Brake Distribution /Proportioning Valve

-

billkrz

Reaction score
Still working on my brake problem (see various topics from billkrz). I have been informed that I need the distribution block (where all the brake lines meet) for a 1973-1976 A body. This is because my 1968 Dart which originally had drums has been switched to 70-72 B/E discs which have a 2.75 " single pot caliper. The story goes that the original drums use the same/similiar quantity of fluid as the 4-pots. However, my B/E single pots used much more and this is why my fronts aren't working. (At this point I'm willing to try anything!)
Does anyone have one or know a source?
Tried Inline but they only sell 1 type for 1967-1974 Mopars (so..they must be wrong if the comments above are correct)
Thanks,
Bill

Try a VML104 from Inline if you have the pin type calipers, or a VML105 if you have the sliders. The valve you need is the third one from the right in the first picture on the proportioning valve page of their website.

Thanks. We tried the combined booster and m/c from a 76 Dart today with little improvement. Front brakes still do not want to grab much. Ordered the Inline distribution/combination block today per your suggestion (I have the 71-72 "pin" style B/E body calipers).
I'll let you know what happens.
Bill

-
Back