-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I know i can buy these online but i don't want the temptation to buy other parts that i really don't need now... i figured these can ship in an envelope. Anybody have some they don't need? Thanks!

I might have an old carb kit with some of those. Any idea on the o.d and i.d?

FormulaS340: I have an o-ring kit but honestly i'm not too familar with what the o-ring needs to be made out of to be compatible with fuel. I picked one that seemed to fit the tube diameter but the rear one leaks...

needaresto: thanks for the offer.. i honestly have no idea what the measurements are! i always assumed that Holley has always used the same tubes...

I've used the ones in the universal O-ring kit numerous times with success. If your back one leaked there must be a physical problem, or you didn't lube it before installation.

Holley made a switch to a totally different type of seal a few yrs. ago. It's not an O-ring anymore. Their like a sleeve and slip on just like the O ring does. I think I have some of the new type in the Holley parts box. If you want a couple you can have them, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back