440 Block and acc. or complete motor
Dana 60 or 8 3/4 rear end. Doesnt matter the length I plan on shortening
it anyway.
Rocky Mountain Dash - I know it's a longshot just hopeing
someone has one for sale
Doors
Fenders
Trunk Pan

I have : 440 motor and 727 trans, complete except for carb, $500.
Dana truck rear with 4:10 gears, $150.
Located in south central MO.
Thanks,
Dallas

Got a B body dana, narrowed to 49 1/2 will fit a duster with the springs moved in and with minitubs. Mark williams axles, strange spool and billet caps 5:57 gear. also have the 15x12 Weld draglites that were on it. Came out of a 72 duster drag car. 900.00 for the compleat rear. 20 mins east of Charlotte N.C.

If only you were closer to Alabama!

I'm always in the wrong place! :-D
If Swinger doors will fit by changing the door glass, I have them, too. $ 50-$75 each.
I may have the right fender, I would have to check to be sure. $50-$75.
Probably have the trunk pan, but I wouldn't take the time to drill one out no more than new ones cost.
Discount for multiple parts purchase.
Now is it worth making a trip to MO? LOL Just giving you a hard time. Hope you find what you need.
Dallas

Dang I would love to buy that rear from you as that would simplify my rear end plans but even NC is a good 7 hours.

I have the 440 for you! Fresh build still on the stand.

I'm in central fl. I have a 440 and 400 short block, several rears Dana 60 truck. A-body 8 3/4, b,c,e 8 3/4's. 72 Duster front clip and soon to have a 71 Demon for parts. I can meet you close to Macon Ga. sometime in the future.

I'm in central fl. I have a 440 and 400 short block, several rears Dana 60 truck. A-body 8 3/4, b,c,e 8 3/4's. 72 Duster front clip and soon to have a 71 Demon for parts. I can meet you close to Macon Ga. sometime in the future.

How much you want for a 440 block and also a dana 60 rear or an 8 3/4 rear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back