Not open for further replies.

Dorian

dorian
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,
I have an 82 D150 with a 318 2barrel AT and I was given a 4 barrel to swap out. I am having problems finding a manifold around here and wondered if anyone had one cheap. It is just my parts pickup truck but I am tired of the troublesome 2 barrel and want to go 4!
I live in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Thanks

Gary

You'll want the Edelbrock Performer 1st.
The Edelbrock LD4B would be next.
A 360/340 intake would be cheapest and last on the list.

Just make sure you get the tranny linkage hooked up right or it'll be tranny replacement time.

You'll want the Edelbrock Performer 1st.
The Edelbrock LD4B would be next.
A 360/340 intake would be cheapest and last on the list.

Just make sure you get the tranny linkage hooked up right or it'll be tranny replacement time.

thanks Rumblefish! I have a friend who is a great mechanic and long time drag racer who helps me with my truck. With his help all should go well.

Gary

Excellent, and my kind of people.:toothy6:

Now who has an intake for a 318!!!!!:glasses5:

what kind do you want i got an original style cast dual plane with spread bore off of a 318 or 340 that will fit you can have if you want it you pay for shipping im in north idaho.. ive been to medicine hat a couple of times

i have several 360 dual planes cast iron but havent decided which one im going to use

MoPar sez that the spreadbore inatkes are best. Probably inpart due to the abilty to use the T-Q. The square bore intakes are fine in my eyes. I see little in the way of what could hold you back.

what kind do you want i got an original style cast dual plane with spread bore off of a 318 or 340 that will fit you can have if you want it you pay for shipping im in north idaho.. ive been to medicine hat a couple of times

I shipped a carb into Canada and didn't know that they pay for the issured value of the part even though I listed the value of the part as something like $25. I insured it for $300. He got wacked!

First of all thanks to all of you guys! Hey Muddog what brought you through Medicine Hat? You wouldn't be coming back in the near future eh? If not what does that spreadbore intake weigh so I can figure out what shipping will be. Will get back to you as soon as I get a reply back.

Thanks again.
Gary

Dorian
I have 340 spread bore and a sq bore cast iron intakes. You can have either pretty cheap. I live in Calgary. pm me if interested.
Leo

Got some kind offers off some members already. What a great board eh? That's why I like this board so much. Been on loads of others and it is a bunch of flame artists and no help to anyone. This one is the best!

Not had dealings with those posted, but just a note on ship. UPS will almost all the time knock you for tax on your item. Import duties are terrible. At least in my experience. As such I ship USPS most of the time. Not perfect, but sometimes less hassles.

For the cost of ship you might want to consider 388darts offer as he is in Canada already. Not knocking the very generous offers from my fellow US'ers in any way, but ship might be pretty tough unless you can ship to a US address and go pick it up or have someone get it for you. Cost of ship to Canada from the US by USPS is really high now. You have only First Class International and Priority Mail International now. The intake is too heavy (at least a factory one I would think) to send First Class so you would be stuck with Priority Mail. Looking at a guess of only 35 lbs that shows to be $60 or so usd just to ship it. Go up to 40 lbs and it is $66-70 usd to ship!

Just food for thought. Good luck on your quest.

Cheers

Got some kind offers off some members already. What a great board eh? That's why I like this board so much. Been on loads of others and it is a bunch of flame artists and no help to anyone. This one is the best!

Not had dealings with those posted, but just a note on ship. UPS will almost all the time knock you for tax on your item. Import duties are terrible. At least in my experience. As such I ship USPS most of the time. Not perfect, but sometimes less hassles.

For the cost of ship you might want to consider 388darts offer as he is in Canada already. Not knocking the very generous offers from my fellow US'ers in any way, but ship might be pretty tough unless you can ship to a US address and go pick it up or have someone get it for you. Cost of ship to Canada from the US by USPS is really high now. You have only First Class International and Priority Mail International now. The intake is too heavy (at least a factory one I would think) to send First Class so you would be stuck with Priority Mail. Looking at a guess of only 35 lbs that shows to be $60 or so usd just to ship it. Go up to 40 lbs and it is $66-70 usd to ship!

Just food for thought. Good luck on your quest.

Cheers

ya you guys are alright in my books thanks for the quick response on a 318 manifold! Great bunch of guys.
I PMed Leo and will probably get one off of him.

Thanks again everyone!

if you want me to,i can make some phonecalls in the lethbridge area...i'm in the hat at least ones a month

barry

if you want me to,i can make some phonecalls in the lethbridge area...i'm in the hat at least ones a month

barry

Thanks Barry,

I have made a deal with Leo from Calgary. A buddy of mine is going up there this week and will pick it up for me.

Thanks though, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back