Need a 5.5"master cyl pushrod

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
For my 72 duster w/manual brakes and later discs up front w/Mopar Perf modern master cyl. I need 5.5" length, not finding that length- the adjustibles seem to only come down to 6.1"? Anyone have something I can use or a source. The previous owner of my car cut this one down- so no rubber bushing groove to hold it into the master- thankfully he did mount a steel plate behind the pedal so that it could not pop out, but there was no place to install a brake light switch!

I have that Mancini adjustable. Don't know if I could come up with a minimum length as it's in my 64 but....the male thread length could be cut down to shorten it.
This would result in less adjustment available so you would have to verify the exact length before cutting. No going back.

I have that Mancini adjustable. Don't know if I could come up with a minimum length as it's in my 64 but....the male thread length could be cut down to shorten it.
This would result in less adjustment available so you would have to verify the exact length before cutting. No going back.
Mancini told me it ranges from 7 3/8 - 8 3/8". Not sure IF one could cut the male end and get the desired length, but, I've found some 6" solid ones.

-
Back