Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i need a steering wheel in black for a 70 dart. also need a ignition switch for the same car. do not know if it matters, but i have a 4 speed column.

what parts do you need in trade? if no parts needed, please pm me a price

i need a steering wheel in black for a 70 dart. also need a ignition switch for the same car. do not know if it matters, but i have a 4 speed column.

what parts do you need in trade? if no parts needed, please pm me a price

joe i got a really nice wheel you want it i was taking it to carlisle what parts do you have left

i still ahve alot left, but the guy i bought the car from is wanting to take all the doubles, as he one day wants to build a clone!(i should say hje wants me to build him one!)

how much for the whell mike? i cannot afford it right now, but looking to see what they are going for.

who are you going to carlisle with? you know you will be passing right by my house!! :)

i still ahve alot left, but the guy i bought the car from is wanting to take all the doubles, as he one day wants to build a clone!(i should say hje wants me to build him one!)

how much for the whell mike? i cannot afford it right now, but looking to see what they are going for.

who are you going to carlisle with? you know you will be passing right by my house!! :)

donna, going i 81 all the way . i ;ll save it for you so you gaot a really nice wheel , do you still have the seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back