Need a few pics please

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
I am looking for pictures of the rear 1/4 window regulator setup on a 67 barracuda. A buddy picked up the parts for me and I have no Idea where anything goes. My car was a complete basket case when I got it...
20200918_162120.jpg

Thank you for any help.

WOW! You guys have some awesome shots of things I never thought about ever needing. Lesson learned!

That has to be the wildest window regulator I have ever seen. What a piece of work.

Notice the glass moves up and then forward. I guess you need that much chit to make it do it. The curved guide bar is different at both ends. It has to go in one way. Have fun.

You think that setup is bizarre? Take a look at a Challenger front door, or, a '70-2 Duster/Demon front door. One of the best manuals I ever got was the factory assembly manual. Brad Faxon makes reproductions of most of them.

Ya it’s cuz it’s not only str8t up and down,,,,,I can’t believe the **** they where able to make in the good ole days ,,,,damn those where good times

Ya it’s cuz it’s not only str8t up and down,,,,,I can’t believe the **** they where able to make in the good ole days ,,,,damn those where good times

That's when there were Engineer's using pencil, paper and a ruler, not a CAD program, just think what they could have done with a CAD program.

-
Back