Need a little help

-

Frank Dinatally

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Want to say thank you all again for all your help. My question this time is under the rear window on a 65 barracuda is there a panel that covers the metal at rear bottom of the big glass. I have been searching pics to see this part clearly. Any help is appreciated Thanx Frank

Inside Sorry
It is shown just under roof at back

IMG_0089.jpeg

My question this time is under the rear window on a 65 barracuda is there a panel that covers the metal at rear bottom of the big glass. I have been searching pics to see this part clearly.

There was plastic trim that covered the radiused ends where the round holes are. To my knowledge, there was never anything covering the center area with horizontal slots. Here's a similar thread with some pictures:

'65 Barracuda Interior moldings under rear window

There is no trim on the flat straight area, just on the corners. On the straightaway, there’s body plugs that snap into each hole to keep dust and dirt out. That’s it tho, no trim.

On the straightaway, there’s body plugs that snap into each hole to keep dust and dirt out. That’s it tho, no trim.

He has an early version of '65 builds. There are no body plugs that snap into the rectangular slots as far as I know. If his car has round holes across that straight section (as does mine), then yes there are body plugs for those holes.

-
Back