Need a mechanic in socal

-

1970boy

Reaction score
Anyone know of any extremely solid mopar mechanics in socal around orange county? I need a mechanic to do a swap for me in a timely mannar jus need someone professional and honest who does great work. Thanks

Not specifically Mopar but he's does outstanding work and is both professional and honest.
Not in OC though, he's down I-15 almost to Lake Elsinore.
He did some fabricating and welding to allow me to run a 200-4R overdrive tranny behind the SBM in my '69 Dart.

Not specifically Mopar but he's does outstanding work and is both professional and honest.
Not in OC though, he's down I-15 almost to Lake Elsinore.
He did some fabricating and welding to allow me to run a 200-4R overdrive tranny behind the SBM in my '69 Dart.
Thanks for the suggestion but im looking for someone closer to me

That kind of expertise does not grow on trees.

I'm a lifelong LA person, and sometimes I expect everything to be at my fingertips. Because we really do have a huge variety of services and businesses nearby. But Ive learned that results that meet my expectations sometimes need extra effort, time and distance.

What specific swap are you trying to do?

I'd look at:

Contact

MOTECH Performance - Classic Car Restoration

Restorations By Julius

I'm sure you can find lots of General restoration and fabrication places closer that will say, "yea we can do that". They make kits for lots of "swaps" whatever yours may be. Choosing the right one, doing it cleaning and safely, meeting realistic time goals, meeting cost estimates, etc is what seperates a craftsman from a parts installer.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any extremely solid mopar mechanics in socal around orange county? I need a mechanic to do a swap for me in a timely mannar jus need someone professional and honest who does great work. Thanks

What kind of swap are you wanting to do?

-
Back