-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an old school Dodge P/U. No computer stuff, I just want to be able to go thru it quickly. Prefer little to no rust as I'm no body man. Mechanics I can handle. I don't mind some sanding, prep and painting as it would be good practice for my 69 Dart that's in primer now. I know you get what you pay for but I'm just looking for a good deal as great deals are few and far between. If you would just keep your eyes open on your local craigs list, ect. and let me know what you find.

Thanks, Jim

I saw one over on your side of town a while back. I'll see if it's still around since I'll be over there after I take delivery of my new ride (in an hour or two). If it's still there, I'll let you know by tomorrow.

I have a super solid one zero rust, are you looking for one running?

I have a 1977 D100 - /6 - 4spd....clear title, was running when parked in 2003.

How much you wanting to spend?
I could deliver it for the right price.

DSC08055.jpg

DSC08056.jpg

Update: The one I was thinking of in Aurora is no longer sitting where I saw it. I'll keep an eye out for other ones.

I have a 1977 D100 - /6 - 4spd....clear title, was running when parked in 2003.

How much you wanting to spend?
I could deliver it for the right price.

DSC08055.jpg

DSC08056.jpg

what's the price tag on this one if he doesn't take it??

I have one for ya'.
It has a CPU, but it's primitive, only runs the pre-heater.
It's a 2 wheel drive 1990 Dodge D-250, Cummins 5 speed.
It's a clean truck, runs and drives, but needs the top cover rebuilt on the transmission.
Could use a paint job, as well.

Asking $3500 and I'd have the top cover re-built.

Mark.

hOW ABOUT THIS 1?:D 87 DODGE 1/2 TON SLANT 6 4 SPEED STICK.IT DOES HAVE SOME MINOR ROOF RUST & OVER BOTH REAR WHEEL WELLS.THATS THE ONLY RUST $1000 OBO
[email protected]

Picture 490.jpg

Picture 492.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back