Need a profile pic of your car

-

jawbone

Cuda_queer
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Have in my possession set of BBP 14 inch wheels. Contemplating set of 205/70 and 225/70 tires; but before I commit, would like to see how they would look. If anyone has this tire configuration would they be so kind to post a pic. Many thanks.

On your Barracuda?
68 Barracuda

I have 225/70/14 on 5.5" wide magnums. Looks great and has some height. No pics, out of town.

205/70/14 is a wimpy tire.

What car are they going on? 70 barrauda? Do it!

Compare here
Tire Size Comparison

Last edited:
Have in my possession set of BBP 14 inch wheels. Contemplating set of 205/70 and 225/70 tires; but before I commit, would like to see how they would look. If anyone has this tire configuration would they be so kind to post a pic. Many thanks.
On your Barracuda?

I have 225/70/14 on 5.5" wide magnums. Looks great and has some height. No pics, out of town.

205/70/14 is a wimpy tire.

What car are they going on? 70 barrauda? Do it!
Yes it's a wimpy tire but was close to stock. Going on 68 Barracuda.

Just asking. It makes a big difference what year and model you are talking about.
I'm sorry but just looking for proportions. Would not be lucky enough to have someone post pics of those tires on a 68 Barracuda. Seems like 99% of the members upgraded to 15 inch wheels which would cure my problems.

I have E78x14s on 14x4 steelies on a 67 barracuda notch, and they look small. Id bet 205 70 14s will look tiny.
Mine is gonna get 26/11.50x15s E.T. streets in the rear, on 15x8.5 centerlines. Havent figured out the fronts yet, for the 15x5 cl's.
No pics, sorry. Im away from the car at the moment.

I have E78x14s on 14x4 steelies on a 67 barracuda notch, and they look small. Id bet 205 70 14s will look tiny.
Mine is gonna get 26/11.50x15s E.T. streets in the rear, on 15x8.5 centerlines. Havent figured out the fronts yet, for the 15x5 cl's.
No pics, sorry. Im away from the car at the moment.
Your not the first person to tell me they will look small. Thanks for your comments. This will make me reconsider. Want to fill the void in front but steering ease is an issue.

Your not the first person to tell me they will look small. Thanks for your comments. This will make me reconsider. Want to fill the void in front but steering ease is an issue.
First, I forgot to ask, how wide are your rims?
I checked, my unbelievably old tires are equivalent to 195 75s, so halfway tall, and pretty skinny.
I'd be tempted, if I were you, to get the 225/70-14s for the rear, and try em on the front, to see if you like how they steer. Good? Get em all around. You want the steering lighter, get your 205s, and put the 225s on the back.

I'd put 225/70/14 on back and 205 or 215/70/14 on front.
68 Barracuda has big wheelwells.

I have manual steering on my b-body with 225/70-14 on front, not a problem steering the car. My wife drives if also.
Yes it's a wimpy tire but was close to stock. Going on 68 Barracuda.

I have that exact size on my 69 Barracuda. They are mounted on 6" cragars. Currently running 15" steel wheels and dog dishes but I switch them over each summer. I will find the pictures and post them shortly.
Bobby

-
Back