Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
was wondering if I could get lucky enough to find a radiator for my sons 73 Dart Sport. His looks like bonnie and clyde got hold of it and full of holes. thats what I get for pulling an old car from a field and start building it. The number on it is 3673015. the core is 26W x18 H. I would like to get a new one or one like new. Maybe someone knows a good radiator shop who could put a new core on my tanks.let me know whats out there.

Attachments

• DSC03598 (Copy).JPG
    114 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC03599 (Copy).JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC03600 (Copy).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC03601 (Copy).JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 169
There are radiator shops all over the place that can slap in a new core. These are standard pieces, so you should be ale to get it done at every shop you choose to visit. Google it.

Good luck!
Bryan

There are radiator shops all over the place that can slap in a new core. These are standard pieces, so you should be ale to get it done at every shop you choose to visit. Google it.

Good luck!
Bryan

got a new 22 in 340 out of my orange duster i went with a be cool its been in the car for 4 months 100.00 plus the ride crossville 38572

wished mine were apposed sides like that THATS A GR8 DEAL

i need a in out on drivers side 22 aluminum radiator little bigger wwouldnt hurt if some 1 has 1 for a 65 barracuda or valliant , dart 22 deep 24 wide would even work if some 1 has 1 reasonable that doesnt leak there not using

I just bought a new one that is like the one that came in it for $167.50 shipped to the house. It calls for a 360 engine. It is not a 3 row but I guess if that is what was a factory radiator, a 2 row will work. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back