need a SB bell housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have one. $100 plus shipping. I'll post tomorrow after I check to be sure.

I also have one that is or at least looks like new...

Hey, I will drivin through York PA on the 18th and probably someday after that... I am going to visit my parents in Sunbury and will be landing in Baltimore. It is usually cheaper then landing in Harrisburg, especially since I waited unitl the last minute.

Maybe we can work something out... Of course that would be a hell of a carry on flying back into Colorado.

I would have posted pics by now but my girlfriend let someone borrow the camera and now it doesn't work. I can send pics by cellphone.

Hello I am just wondering, is the bell housing different than the bell housing for the stock factory 4sp tranny? Thanks David

Hello I am just wondering, is the bell housing different than the bell housing for the stock factory 4sp tranny? Thanks David

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this... I jsut know the 4-speed I jstu bought had no bell housing.

As far as a pic, I sent you a pm...

Yes the opening on a OD bellhousing is 5.125 whereas the regular 4 speed is 4.35- 4.80. I have no idea how to upload pics from a cellphone. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back