Need a steering column. Or someone who can give me some info this.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian c

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in need of a manual steering, floor shift column. My car was a 3 on the tree but now its a 4 speed on the floor. Im looking for something that will bolt right in with all the wirings. I do have some stuff that i can trade or i can just buy it..

As far as the info part......has anyone ever just cut off the shifting taps and the shifter and used the 3 on the tree setup? think it would look dorky?? any info on this guys? IS there anywhere that i can buy a good after market unit that comes with plug and play wiring?

Converting automatic columns to floor shift columns is a more common need. There are detailed threads here too. How much of that will translate to your manual column ? I don't know. Good luck with any route you take.

Brian- if you search this "Modifying Auto on the Column Steering Collars - NO Welding Required!!" you should be on the right track.

I just finished mine this weekend. I went from column shift auto to floor shift auto. Just bought the three collars from someone on here. Piece of cake after the 4 th time taking it apart and back together. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back