Need a sure answer ASAP

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
'77 Ramcharger wiper motor - no parts stores seem to sell them. Ebay list the Cardone 40-380 to fit the '77 dodge truck, but not the Ramcharger????? Same with the parts stores, they can get the Cardone 40-380, but say it won't fit the ramcharger (but will fit a '77 dodge truck?)

thanks

It is crazy because if you get the right one it will fit. But I found that between years they changed them for some stupid reason. I have had basically identical vehicles not be the same. Bolt pattern and wiring being the big issues. I think..not sure but I think I have a couple laying around. Get me a picture and I will see if I can hook you up.

It is crazy because if you get the right one it will fit. But I found that between years they changed them for some stupid reason. I have had basically identical vehicles not be the same. Bolt pattern and wiring being the big issues. I think..not sure but I think I have a couple laying around. Get me a picture and I will see if I can hook you up.
I've ordered it (the same part number as the ebay one) through O'reillys. Bolt pattern and wire plug looks the same. I'll see in a day, and post if it works.

Thanks a lot :)

I HAVE interchanged between pickups and ramchargers. You just have to get the right one.

It worked :)
a little noisier, but it works

-
Back