Need a tip or two

-

Rengo

Reaction score
I cant seem to break the bolts loose on the heads on my 360. This is the first time I have ever attempted to take a set off and appart so does anyone have any tricks?

Lefty loosey, Righty tighty. Breaker bar with a cheater pipe ought to get it done...

it was 3/4 and those fuckers were on there.. but I got them off.. new problem is that my dad mounted the engine onto the stand using the heads, so I need to dig my cherry picker out of the back corner of a hoarders garage to lift the block up and replant it.. :/
its looking to be a long night, I put cinder blocks under it, incase it decides to fall..

I am also going to talk to a guy that has old trucks to see if he wants the intake and ex. manifolds.. I got no room to work with and I do not need these in the way..

Heres to a few beers and a long night. Thanks for the input guys!!!

here is tip # 3 for ya

DO AS YOU SAY, AND SAY AS YOU DO. YOU LISTED A SHARKTOOTH GRILLE FOR SALE, I IMEDIATLY TOLD YOU I WANTED IT, WHETHER YOU TOOK MY GRILLE IN PARTIAL TRADE OR NOT. THEN FOR DAYS YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO TIME TO GET A BOX TO SHIP IT. NOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS, AND IT IS PAST SPRING BREAK, SO NOW WHAT WOULD YOUR EXCUSE BE????????????
I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD SAY IT IS FOR SALE, AND THEN NOT SELL IT, AND KEEP ME ON A FRIGGIN HOOK LIKE I AM SOME GUPPY!.
I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO, BY LEADING ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER( I WILL NOT POST HIS NAME TO PUT HIM ON THE SPOT).
YOU SEE, WE ONLY HAVE OUR WORD IN THIS WORLD, AND WITHOUT IT, WE HAVE NOTHING.
I HAVE GIVIN UP HOPE OF GETTING THIS GRILLE FROM YOU, BUT JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW IT IS HURTFUL TO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU HAVE TREATED ME, AND AT LEAST ONE OTHER MEBER THIS WAY.

DONE

I gotta little gas.

-
Back