Need a Year One code 20, 25 or 30%

-

ZooKypr

Reaction score
I have a 15% code but looking for 20, 25 or 30% off Year One discount code if anyone has one they are not using.

WED 15 25 percent off

And more importantly you can see and touch before you pay!

AMD is even closer!

Are you referring to their oversized items? They only charged me 11.50 for priority mail for 6 items that can all fit in an 12"x12" box...thats fine for me. In reality its probably 8.00 shipping charge for Priority Mail. I've paid a lot more in overages from other major companies. Some will charge a 12.00 handling fee on top of the shipping charge no matter how small the item, even if it was a sticker you could mail in an envelope.

I quit buying from them 15 years ago because of their shipping charges.My Fathers friend bought a 68 Coronet R/T two years ago.He was talking about ordering some small parts from Year One.I told him not too they rob you on shipping.I saw him after he recieved his Year One order and he was mad as hell about the shipping charges.All I could say is I told you so.....

All the more reason to go to the Nats and stop along the way....
or call 'em, tell 'em you found it elsewhere and their shipping has your kids eating beans this month, and beg for help.

My best bud lives in Winder, Ga. A 5 minute drive to YO.
They always charges me more than what was listed in the catolog.

-
Back