need advice on price on 66 dodge dart gt.

-
I was wondering how much do1966 dodge darts go for these days.

For me the price is determined by body condition- better to pay more for a rust free desert car- and one with original paint better- all trim present and in good condition- V/8 worth more-

$200 for a rusty slant six four door w/ missing trim and interior parts.

$20,000 for a 2 dr GT Commando engine, 4-spd, Sure-grip, disk brakes, perfect body, repaint and interior. Add $5K for a resto-mod turbo and EFI.

What do you have?

All good information. Rust free or with little rust is a bonus. Many have lower 1/4 rust but can be repaired and panels are available. Same with floor pans. Look underneath or pull the carpet and look if possible. Look over the car carefully to see if it is complete. If you plan to hot rod it, the original drive train might not be important but the interior and chrome might. Slant 6 cars are usually a bit cheaper to buy than 273 cars with the 4 barrell motor cars worth more accordingly. 270 and GT models are usually valued in that order with the hardtops usually worth a little more. The convertibles usually command a higher price and especially if they are 273-4 cars. Looking to buy or have one for sale? I bought mine 10+ years ago and paid $3500 for it. At the time it probably was too much to pay but it was a GT273 4 speed car and was well documented and most of the original parts were there.. I have no regrets and it has been a fun car and has provided me with years of trouble free smiles. tmm

Attachments

• randailia dart live007.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 119
-
Back