need advice, on value

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
ok yes, this is another what is it worth thread... I am not familiar with barracudas. I was toying with the idea of trading my Jeep for another A-body to use as a daily driver. so i would want something in the 5 to 6k range (value of my Jeep) and needs to be reliably running. I found a few options, but the only guy willing to consider a trade is looking to get 3800 for his car. Far less then my Jeep is worth. But before i even pursue selling my Jeep, I just wanted to know if the car shown below is worth 3800? Or 4200 wiht nd extra 318 to go with it...

The seller said he fixed rust on the floor, but there is still some pinholes. Although still solid. And some rust on the rear quaters but otherwise very solid. It is a slant six car.

If the price is right, then I may take a weekend drive to look at it.
---

i have a 67 barracuda notchback. will sale for $3800 with out the engine or $4200 with the extra v8 engine. the car has all the original trime pieces on the car, also new glass installed all around other than the windshield. also have a couple of spare window glass to go with the car.
the car has the original 6 cylinder 3 spd trans. car is running, dependable, and current daily driver. has air conditioning installed needs to be recharged . new optima battery, new fuel pump, newly installed bigger v8 radiator, new thermostat, new electric fan, rebuilt carburetor.
freshly painted hood flat black. also stripped the floor boards of all the surface rust and repianted them a flat black.
also have racing seats installed and also have original bench seat to go with the car.
will sale the car for 3800 with out the extra engine or 4200 with the extra v8 engine.

also have a 318 has 30k miles on the rebuild with a 904 auto trans has 20k miles on the rebuild to go with it.
318 has single plane intake, 360 heads port and polish, perf. cam, headers. also comes with starter,
alternator.

3n33m33pf5Q65U35X0a6bc2dcf1f5b261139c.jpg
3kb3m43pa5V65O35Q2a6bfb37cfc12ff41f25.jpg
3n43mb3p75Y55P65R3a6b0f9362a4bf521b3b.jpg
3n53ka3o45V15Z55P3a6b330b7142318b1d8c.jpg

freshly painted flat black hood. is that supposed to be a good thing? that thing is someone elses problem they are trying to get out from under.. keep the jeep man.

Thanks! Yes, I was pretty excited at first, but the more I learned, the more my gut said no. Looks like it might be a good project car, but daily driver, might be a stretch.

I will keep looking. OR jsut keep the Jeep.

-
Back