Need Advice.. Save her or part her?

-
I'm not sure. My first thought was part it out because it could need a lot to get back on the road; radiator , water pump, fuel tank, fuel lines, brakes, brake lines & tires to begin. And almost sitting on the ground means the frame structure needs to be checked out thoroughly.
But it might not be too bad; check it out and see if it's worth it to you.

save it.you bet its gonna be expensive, difficult and totally frustrating at times. when you start driving it the looks and the thumbs up you will get will make it all worthwhile. youre on this website for a reason, these guys will help you through whatever problems you may run into, theyve sure helped me a lot!

It's not always about the money. This is a hobby
-- It always starts that way, then ----- Been there, done that - too many times.

Attachments

• money-out-the-window-image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 166
  • clip_art_wondering_emoticon_p.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 180
A uhaul never follows a hurst... I do not have any kids to leave anything to so I do not mind throwing money at something within reason. I think I will leave the outside like it is and redo the inside and put the healthy 360 in it and make it a play toy.

A uhaul never follows a hurst... I do not have any kids to leave anything to so I do not mind throwing money at something within reason. I think I will leave the outside like it is and redo the inside and put the healthy 360 in it and make it a play toy.
Go 4 it. -- Have fun.

I have brought back cars way worse than that. Save it and fix it up. You cannot replace it once it is gone. That's history.

64-66 for sure I have not owned earlier so not sure on the 63 doors.

In 66 the lock cylinders changed so the easiest swap is a 66, assuming you have keys for it. As stated, any 2 door hard top A-body door will fit. Convertibles have a different vent window frame but otherwise those doors will fit too if you swap vent window frames.

Save it!

I am going to use the door that is on it for now and leave the outside alone. Just need to find a door glass for the drivers side. Anyone have one to sell?

I am going to use the door that is on it for now and leave the outside alone. Just need to find a door glass for the drivers side. Anyone have one to sell?

I might have one from a Barracuda. I'll have to check the storage.

-
Back