Need ball joints, bushings etc, want advice...

-

moparfreak77

Reaction score
I own a 68 Valiant, 9" drums all around, no power. Just had it in for an alignment and they showed me it needs all 4 ball joints and the strut rod bushings. I have the front disc setup from a 77 Aspen that I would like to put on it. So I dont want to fix the small ball joints just to replace them within the year. I have the big ball joint UCA's that I would need. If I were to use the Aspen setup I would like to have everything new when i'm doin it, ball joints, tie rods, calipers, pads, maybe rotors etc. So is buying all those parts more money than a complete kit from whoever? MP Brakes want $1200 for a disc brake conversion which includes all ball joints. Just wanting some thoughts on name brands. Would be nice to have a place from Canada aswell for shipping costs. Thanks.

Get lower ball joints for a 73-76 A body car, Moog K781 & 783 IIRC

Seems like a good deal , looks to be 73 up set up 4 1/2" bolt pattern , like that it includes everything . There seems to be a good supply of aftermarket parts being made , worse comes to worse there should always be some way to fit newer stuff . Enjoy the car now . We will be in our jetson mobiles soon enough , these cars will be like horse and buggies

I ordered all of my front end parts from PST. I'm in the process of putting it together now and so far so good. Its a lot easier to put togeather than take apart. I only took one side apart so I could look at the other just in case. The PST parts come with part numbers but no packing list to tell you what is what. I quess I was suppose to know all of this stuff, but its my first time.

If your on a budget like most of us these days go to ebay. Spent about $150 bucks for the whole front end except the upper control arms. My duster is for cruzin around once a week so i don't need all those high dollar parts. If you have the money get the good stuff. You get what u pay for. Good luck!

-
Back