Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tree Mopar

Mopar Maine-iac
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I'm new to the site, and have been checking out the posts, pics, and all. There's a lot of nice equipment on here. I bought a 73 Dart Sport last year, and I'm getting ready to do the interior over. I plan on getting white seat covers, and door panels from Legendary, and everything else goes black. I'm looking for black 73-76? Duster/Dart Sport interior parts,(sail panels, door garnish panels, A-pillar trim, visors) etc... I guess, pretty much anything else that gets screwed, glued, or nailed into the interior. If any of you have anything for sale or know anybody that does, please E-mail me at [email protected], and I'll get back to you. I work nights, and check out the computer when I get home in the morning. I'm glad I found this site, and look forward to talking with other Mopar fans, and checking out your rides. Later, Tim

Welcome to the site.

Its always fun to find true black stuff in good shape.
I do have few pcs.
I think that if you are able to use your originals and spray die the pcs. you will be money ahead and no one will know the diff unless you tell them.

But I will also check the stuff I have and see what is left in the "black" department.....

send me a p.m.

-RPM

I know it doesn't help you immediately but there is a complete black interior in nice shape in the atlanta pullapart in a 73 duster.I am a good ways away but maybe a member close enough could pic this stuff up for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back