Need Bumper Brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
try owenssalvage in texas,, he is a nice guy to deal with will e mail you pics of what he ahs with prices and shiping,,his shipping prices are the lowest ive ever seen,, he has a 65 cuda in the yard,,

i believe its www.ownessalvage.com

Thanks! I found a guy on ebay who says he has them, but he wants to blast them for me & for me to "make him an offer." Those words always sound like a lot of money to me. I figured I'd find something reasonable here.

www.owenssalvage.com is his e mail address,,,he advertises in mopar collectors guide and other mopar magazines plus some of the biggest car web sites,, e mail him,,,you wont be sorry

I need bumper brackets too and that same guy on ebay offered me the same thing. I offered him 20 bucks but never got a reply. I tried him again and I'm waiting.

sorry fellows i had a brain fart i guess,,, the e mail address to this yard is,,

[email protected] very sorry,,,give him an e mail nce guy to deal with he will e mail pics to you of what he has,,

i have a set but there attached to a nice bumper cant afford to take em off for that price but write me and iLL have ya a set in a few weeks i have a buddie in texas
and ga. that have parts cars too id take the pair the pair the guy wants 20 for shipping will cost that if not mine would be 60 and the ride write me if if u want them or any thing else we got it all dam gonna beat them or my bumper up takin them off mine tho bumper nice but need a recrome for a sho car gr8 for evry day driver get it all for 250.00 +shippn

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back