Need definitive info......

-

Red63440

Olddawg
Reaction score
I am rebuilding a 68 Barracuda Fastback and I have purchased hood mounted turn signal indicators, I need the exact measurements including the hole sizes so the hood can be drilled prior to painting and photos would be a huge plus, I have photos of a hood with them installed but no way of getting the measurements from the photo.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Sorry Red but I have to ask, if you are restoring your car why are you adding something to it that wasn't original?

Maybe restoring was the wrong word to use in this case, lets use restomod. Either way I need the measurements.....

After doing many restorations over the years its my turn to do one MY WAY, at 68 I hope that's ok with everyone.

After doing many restorations its my turn to do one MY WAY, hope that's ok with everyone.
Sure enough. Your car your way. I was happy when I bought my Swinger that the previous owner had already changed some things. I can change things and not feel like I shouldn't.

This was the last restoration I did.....

block%20sanding.jpg

Sweet.jpg

Waiting%20for%20a%20motor.jpg

Fresh%20skin.jpg

Wired.jpg

Window%20Sticker.jpg

This was the last car I built.......

!CDUPK1!EWk~$(KGrHqV,!icE0HQHifzdBNOI)Opc8Q~~_12.jpg

If you look hard you will notice that the entire engine compartment was sprayed with bed liner, this is how the car was when I bought it. It took weeks if scraping and sanding to get all of it off but when it was finished it was worth it.

Engine compartment wiring.JPG

Primed engine compartment.JPG

Painting the stripe.JPG

Wetsand left close.JPG

P1010059.JPG

withtrim.JPG

Last edited:
After doing many restorations over the years its my turn to do one MY WAY, at 68 I hope that's ok with everyone.

I don't have an answer for you right now, so I'll have to get back to you on that.
Surely you will hold off making any major decisions until I decide right?
:lol:

Some of you who visit Chrysler's at Carlisle may also remember this car, it too was one of mine. I got a second place in my class which was factory stock.

Carlisle first day.JPG

1012209_542170669163321_464344187_n.jpg

Front seat.JPG

P1010060.JPG

Bob and I good.JPG

I am rebuilding a 68 Barracuda Fastback and I have purchased hood mounted turn signal indicators, I need the exact measurements including the hole sizes so the hood can be drilled prior to painting and photos would be a huge plus, I have photos of a hood with them installed but no way of getting the measurements from the photo.

Thanks all!

Thanks all!
Here are the measurements you asked for. Good luck

AB4FA048-65EB-41BB-9EF8-44280788ADA3.jpeg

-
Back