Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1998 Dodge Dakota. (2 door)

I need both (front) headlights.
Right (rear) tail light.
Driver side mirror.

I live in San Bernardino, CA (92405) I will pay for shipping if it is not too bad.

pm me if you have any of these with the price and your location.

With the "Cash for clunkers" program a few months ago there are a load of good
used parts out there. I found a 99 extended cab in a local yard with a perfect rear bumper I got for $50. The truck was in better shape than mine. Check out your local salvage yards. I'm sure you'll find what you need. toolman

Do you know the part number on the tail light by any chance? I have a brand new tail light for a Dodge pickup I got in a truck load of parts that came from a dealer that went under but I don't really know what anything fits. Looks like a Dak light but I'm not positive. If it's the right one I'll let it go cheap.

With the "Cash for clunkers" program a few months ago there are a load of good
used parts out there. I found a 99 extended cab in a local yard with a perfect rear bumper I got for $50. The truck was in better shape than mine. Check out your local salvage yards. I'm sure you'll find what you need. toolman

I thought one of the rules was they have to destroy all the clunkers. Even if their decent cars.

Do you know the part number on the tail light by any chance? I have a brand new tail light for a Dodge pickup I got in a truck load of parts that came from a dealer that went under but I don't really know what anything fits. Looks like a Dak light but I'm not positive. If it's the right one I'll let it go cheap.

I believe it is 11-5025-01 A

(looks like this)

88-4974-98.jpg

I thought one of the rules was they have to destroy all the clunkers. Even if their decent cars.
They poor some gook in the engine and transmission to seize them up but I believe they can sell parts off them for 30 days b/4 they have to crush them. toolman

They poor some gook in the engine and transmission to seize them up but I believe they can sell parts off them for 30 days b/4 they have to crush them. toolman

Oh, ok. That's good there not scrapping them right away like I thought they were. At least us po folks can find some parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back