-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
for my 70 swinger 2 door hard top, Not looking for show perfect stuff just driver quality.

need a trim piece for the drivers side wheel well

i need the trim piece that goes on the pillar section of the drip rail( short section from the roof to the bottom by the windshield) for the driver side ( correction I need it for the passenger side)

also the the short corner pieces that go on the drip rail where it transitions from the long section that goes from front to back to the short piece that drops the roof down to the bottom. need it for both sides.

thanks in advance

I have the corners and the LH A-pillar trim piece. The long trim piece is not dented but looking at it in your hands it has a slight bend towards top from removal. I do not think it would be seen installed as it is minor and still lays flat just a slight wave...Pm if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5737 (Small).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 181
I've got the wheel well trim piece, if you still need it tomorrow I'll go check on the condition.

I have the corners and the LH A-pillar trim piece. The long trim piece is not dented but looking at it in your hands it has a slight bend towards top from removal. I do not think it would be seen installed as it is minor and still lays flat just a slight wave...Pm if interested.

Oops I lied it's the pass rh side I need sorry do you have that side ??

I've got the wheel well trim piece, if you still need it tomorrow I'll go check on the condition.

Yes I need it and sorry that Is the pass side as well not drivers. please let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back