Need front drivers side frame rail from K-member forward...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Dart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a driver's side front frame rail for an A Body. Must be in good shape with no major rust or collision damage.

PM me with pictures and $$ if you can supply this part.

Thanks!!

Since you decided on the entire left rail I do have one will you need the inner fender panel?
Roscoe

the one i have is from a 70 minor differences but will work ill send ya some pics as soon as it stops this blasted raining lol:toothy10:

I just replaced the left side frame rail in a 67 GTS Dart with one out of a 69 and they were the same.

Just a note... I would prefer a rail from a 72 or earlier so it matches the other rail in my car and only the LCA bumpstop bracket need be removed for the AlterKtion k-frame. One that has been blasted would also be preferred. If anyone can provide please PM with price, shipping to 20657, and pictures. I am looking to get this ASAP... many thanks!! Roy

67-74 is the same,75-6 has bumper shocks

According to the AlterKtion documentation... on 73 and later both the UCA and LCA bumpstop brackets must be removed. On 72 and earlier only the LCA bumpstop bracket. I don't have anything else for reference so would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for the info.

so my 70 will work for ya? email me so i can send ya some pics (or give me your emal address) mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back