Need Full AC System for 66 barracuda (inside & under hood complete)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

semarshall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for complete AC system for 1966 formula S barracuda. Original numbers matching car is not equipped with AC. Want to install original equipment as it would have been from factory. Compressor (V-2) & brackets, pulleys (273 commando w/o Power Steering), Heater/AC Box w/cores, Controls, Drier/Accumulator. Hopefully someone can help me locate needed parts. Just want to enjoy my restoration in the "Extreme Heat".

Pulleys and brackets, under dash box and vents, controls,most of the loom (66 dart), drier and bracket, condenser, compressor, misc hoses.maybe even a good heater control valve.

Sounds Good. I'm interested in the parts. Actually those you feel will work for my 66 barracuda. What about the evaporator? Can you provide a photo of parts. I'm new to 'For A Bodies Only', How do we proceed regarding a possible purchase of parts?

Welcome to FABO!
For a transaction you can use the PM (private message) system. Put your cursor over the name and a small window will have some options, one is the PM.
I can also say that 2manymopars is a good guy to deal with, I have bought a few items from him and he was great to deal with.
I'm glad to see another 66 Barracuda here and it's a Formula S too.
Installing factory air is a bit challenging,although it looks like you are off to an excellent start. Do a search on this site, there is some great info in this topic. Beware that the AC and non-AC heater boxes have different holes in the dash panel ( firewall); there is a thread in here that shows this on a '66 Dart.
Oh - we like pictures!
Rich

Thanks again for the help. Good to be part of such an open community. I've been a Mopar guy all my life. Have a soft spot for A-Bodies although I did have a 63 & 64 Dodge 330 in my younger years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back