Need help big big big time

-
you always hear stories about how people wish they still had their first car. i know im keeping my duster forever no matter what. just my feelings on it, but then again im sentimental like that

I'm 50+ years old.. It took me this long to get a car like my 1st one (below). Hence the name "19 Again.." It's your choice, but it sure seems like so many on here have wandered back to their original roots (1st cars) when the bug bit them.. You may look back down the road and ask yourself what was I think'in???
I'm just saying... Good luck on your decision...

sweet car

Thanks!... It's been a couple of years getting it together, and I still have some things left to finish..

The first car I bought with my own my own money was a 71 challenger, wrecked in the 1/4 panel for $250.00 in 1982.
Fixed all the damage rebuilt the motor, had the car painted.
Drove it for many years, enjoyed it.
Got married, stuck it in the garage for 11 yrs, started it up every once in a while but never kept it road leagal.
The ex wife got us in some finanical trouble, so I sold it, and divorced her ***.
Had sellers remorse after seeing leave on a trailer.
Still looking for it after 17 yrs, B5 blue with blue interior.
Last contact it was in PA.

He said 5500 was his top dollar and 7000 was my bottom dollar so Im keeping it happy I am.

Filled the tank up and took off no way I could sell it.

Congrats on keeping it. I think you made a good choice since you know what's been done to the car and how it's been worked on and treated. I regret letting go of my '74 duster but now I have a '67 Barracuda and I'm happy. You could always save up for another car but you can't make more memories with your cars once you sell them. :)

First Muscle car , a Mopar! '68 Coronet (non post) I rebuilt that 383 and it had an A-833 in it. What a ride!!!!!!! I would gladly trade my collector Harley and a nasty 440 w/ a built 727 to get one like that. or my 340 '66 Sat (that has been completely gone through) Or, for the right one, all of them.......Can't get 'em back:eek:ops:

One of my buddies ,low buck blueprinted a 383 Magnum 383,in 96.Slammed it,in his O.G paint 69 Coronet.Sold it 2 years later,to buy a 66 Nova.Went slightly faster,lost his love and soul.

First Muscle car , a Mopar! '68 Coronet (non post) I rebuilt that 383 and it had an A-833 in it. What a ride!!!!!!! I would gladly trade my collector Harley and a nasty 440 w/ a built 727 to get one like that. or my 340 '66 Sat (that has been completely gone through) Or, for the right one, all of them.......Can't get 'em back:eek:ops:

One of my buddies ,low buck blueprinted a 383 Magnum 383,in 96.Slammed it,in his O.G paint 69 Coronet.Sold it 2 years later,to buy a 66 Nova.Went slightly faster,lost his love and soul.
Yall going to make a fat man cry ! I miss her .

Attachments

• 25998100030_large.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 115
  • 25998100017_large.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 25998100014_large.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 121
-
Back