Need help finding a part

-

AnotherA

Reaction score
IMG_0114.jpg

Its off a 68 A body steering column and I need to replace it.
I looked on rock auto and couldn't find it.

What is the piece called? And where can I purchase a replacement?
I bought a replacement turn signal switch but that's just the piece that attaches to the other part.
http://info.rockauto.com/getimage/g...geurl=http://info.rockauto.com/RB/5049305.jpg

The top picture is the turn signal switch itself. The other part is the cancel cam that turns the switch off when you complete a turn. Two separate pieces. If you need the switch, it should be available somewhere.

I need the switch, I already have a new cam for it.

Anyone know where I can get one? I just called O'Reily and Napa and they don't have them.

Column is out of a 68 Dart GT.

I'm using the it in my 71 Dart.

Holy crap! And here I was hoping it would be a $20 - $30 part.

Might have to stick my arm out the window and use that as my turn signal. :grin:

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it!

I am working on a 68 Barracuda FB so I have gotten over sticker shock awhile back. I don't ask how much, just how far I have to bend over!

Oh for real shock Mitchel Motors has an NOS unit for about $230.

I may be able to procure you a good used one for $25 or so.
They are the same from B and C bodies and fit from '67-'69 on all body types.

Mark.

Mark, if you can find one fairly soon let me know.

Otherwise like Bob said I will just solder the wires back on and try to clean it up.

New guy here!! LOL...

This happens to be #1 on my list of parts I need right now. Without the Turn signal switch, I got no turn signals (obvious), but more importantly I GOT NO BRAKE LIGHTS!!

Mark, if you do have an additional one, I'd love to grab one for around $25 +/-! Please PM me or email if you can help me out also.

I am going to tear down my steering column this weekend and see if I can solder it up, but I'm thinking I got a bigger issue than that....

-
Back