need help finding a quality Body shop in NE Ohio

-

76orangewagon

Reaction score
hello Everyone,
I need help finding either a individual or shop who could help with my 71 duster, I am in the Air force reserve at pittsburgh but live in Akron, Ohio and currently am on day 60 of a 90 day deployed but am leaving again in Janurary for another 120 days by the time I leave I will have replaced both full quarter panels, full floor pan, trunk and extensions, taillight panel, rear crossmember and have the mini tubs done, the doors/fenders media blasted. basically all metal/rust repair completed but need help when it comes to quality body work. If anyone knows of an individual or a shop my time frame is to drop off mid-December and hopefully pick up around late May. paint not necessary. my other option is to sell the car, since time is something I dont seem to have much of these days. the car has been converted to a billet triangulated 4 link, the rear end is and I have basically complete car just in 1000+ pieces, rally dash, (2) 340 blocks(both 71 casting) and 4 spd, but this not yet a for sale ad

armament museum 010.JPG

pooch 024.JPG

-
Back