Need Help from St Louis Members

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Planning on traveling thru St Louis this weekend with all this trouble in Ferguson Mo should I reroute my trip? Jeff

Timing is every thing Jeff. Depending on the release of the verdict, hopefully all the &%#@ will be over by then? If not, divert your route.....or wear a flak jacket thru town. :)

Getting stranded anywhere really sucks, even if its just having to stop to change a flat tire on the trailer. Stranded in SL at this point in time, IMO, why take an unnecessary risk? Just reroute.

Guessing you will be traveling 70 since you are coming from Kansas. No issues so far with anything but it is tense waiting for the verdict. I wouldn't reroute unless they drop the verdict and then I would just hit 64 out in Wentzville to continue your trip. That would bring you down the south side of town and away from the north-side hot spot.

9mm hell you say.A few 30 round 5.65 nato and you may still be outgunned. I,d reroute.Sorry Jeff i,m not from st louie but would hate to see you get in a jam.

If you're that worried about it, just re-route around it.

OR....

Drive a bright colored car (lime green, yellow, orange, bright red, etc), spray paint the "N" word down each side, and pass through "under the radar"....

... they don't like it when you call them "NEIGHBOR".... LOL!!!

If your driving this gas her up and drive right thru Ferguson, if not I would advise an alternative route.

Attachments

• Firing_M1A1_tank_in_Djibouti.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 134
Normally I just drive right past the arch on my way to Bowling Green, KY. I'll look at taking 64 at Wentzville or just might drop way south and go thru southeast Kansas, Joplin and Springfield Mo. It's a little longer but quite scenic. By the way my 40 Glock will locked and loaded.

There's a way to go to the north of St. Louis and get around that. I accidentally took it once when I got lost trying to find the way you are trying to avoid.

You guys are making way too big of a deal out of this. Any possible trouble would be contained to the off interstate roadways. Just cruising the highways through St Louis you wouldn't know there is anything going on. Take which ever route you feel comfortable with and enjoy the trip.

-
Back