Need help locating a heater core

-

demon322

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need some help finding a heater core for my dads 68 plymouth satellite (sorry, not an a body I know.) It was orig a 318 car with A/C.
I checked online at autozone, rock auto, advance, napa and they all have one for a non a/c car but that won't work. The only place I can find one so far is through Year One but they want 185.00 for it and I hate to pay that if I don't have to. Any suggestions of other places to look? Thanks.

I need some help finding a heater core for my dads 68 plymouth satellite (sorry, not an a body I know.) It was orig a 318 car with A/C.
I checked online at autozone, rock auto, advance, napa and they all have one for a non a/c car but that won't work. The only place I can find one so far is through Year One but they want 185.00 for it and I hate to pay that if I don't have to. Any suggestions of other places to look? Thanks.

They can be ordered. You have to look it up in the catalog. I had to find one for a customer. It was ordered thru advance. Find a auto parts store that still has catalogs and someone that works there that can read a catalog. You will have to look at picture and compare but they can be found. It wont be listed for a satelite, it will be listed for a mopar.

What skokz said. Find a real parts store where the guys know how to look for parts in catalogs. I needed one for my 68 dart and the one everyone else showed wouldn't fit. So I went to an old local parts store and they were able to find it and have it shipped in the next day.

This is it now, in the body shop

satellite rebuild 004.jpg

satellite rebuild 009.jpg

lucky it's not a c body the only way to get a heater core for an A/C one is to have it made and that runs about $500.

-
Back