need help on a charity build !!!!!!!!!!!

-
Hey all, the "Cause" has been created. If any of you are on Facebook and want to be apart, type "Support Plymouth Scamp Gasser Build for Shriners" in search. All the links to everything are there in the group!

hey could ya put leanna's site on the facebook thing. thanks for the help

Is this Leanna's site?

site.JPG

Also, I made Amber an admin so she can add/change things too!

site.JPG

I sent a e-mail out to deluxe magizine on the build too. I am now basically whoring myself oout. never wanted to but I think it is the only way to get the word out on a large scale.

went to a awsome old school salvage yard today . They have alot of mopar stuff cheap ! I will post pics and info soon.

got in about 745 ish. got to love 84 ! It was good meeting you and thanks for the info. I will let you know if there is anything else I need for sure.

Joe, auto body specialties has the quarters you need. Part number MP-134A They are 70-71 Dart quarters but will work on the Scamp. The only difference is going to be the side marker sits in the quarter not on top.

cool I will check them out. Happy fathers day! Enjoy the day with the kids. They say very little rain in these parts today. So hopefully spend sometime outside with the kids. Thanks again and have a good day.

Joe, enjoy your fathers day too. Looks like you have your hand full with that truck load of kids. Ive got 2 cant imagine throwing another in the mix.

And give that kid his bike back, LOL

He tried to run away to his school with it wearing nothing but his bathing suit!! He's done for awhile!!! Yeah three is crazy and my youngest son is Autistic. Luckly very high functioning but still a huge hand full! But hey they are a blast and keep me going.

Here is the latest edition of the Shriners Scamp Sponsors' List. You'll see a bunch of new ones, and may notice that a few companies previously listed have now been deleted since they never came through with the promised parts / services.

SPONSORS ~
’73 PLYMOUTH SCAMP BUILD FOR
SHRINERS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL

American Racing – Torque Thrust IIs

B&M – shifter

Bach Towing – Scamp transport

Bodyworks Unlimited – Tony, the paint guy

ButlerBuilt -- seats

Dean aka “Mr. Model A” – Speedway Motors straight axle

FairPricedShipping.com – parts shipping

Fel-Pro Gaskets – full gasket set, valley pan and engine bearings

Fiberglass Unlimited – lexan

ForABodiesOnly.com members – 4 speed transmission, passenger door, bumper, taillights, alternator, wiper motor & paypal donations

Fuel Safe – custom fuel cell

Hedman Hedders -- header kit

Hi Tech Transmission Inc. -- tranny and converter

Holley – carburetors and blue fuel pump

Howe Racing Enterprises -- radiator and related parts

JB Grafix Custom Painting, Inc. – Justin Barnes, the gold leaf expert

Keystone Automotive -- rust inhibitor, paint and all paint/body supplies

Lee Racing Engines & Restorations – Billy, the motor guy

Levielle’s Auto Recyclers -- 1973 Plymouth Scamp

LM-Tarbell -- all steel needed for the build

McGill Hose and Coupling -- all plumbing on the car

Moroso -- oil pan, valve covers, Blue Max racing wires, timing cover, battery box

MSD Ignition -- ignition (not yet received but promised -- we'll see)

NIC Industries -- any powders needed for the build

Painless Performance – wiring harnesses

Phoenix Specialty Coatings -- custom powder coating to match the paint

R&R Industries Inc. -- Ford 9 inch and any other parts Joe can use in their yard

Stock Interiors – carpet kit

Strong Keepsake Images – show board

VFN -- fiberglass panels

When you contact them, please be sure to let these terrific companies know you saw them listed as a sponsor for the Shriners Children's Hospital "Joe Wallace Charity Build."

Hey weres my love ? I donated a bumper, tail lights, wiper motor and alternator.

:-D

Adam, trust me -- you were gonna get all the love you deserve, but I hadn't talked with Joe since yesterday and wasn't exactly sure what ya kicked down.

Another update on the way ....... soon as my man gets to read his mail.

Thanks again for keeping this project in your thoughts!!!!

Im just messing with you. I like to complain if you havent noticed, LOL

Glad to see so many on board. I told Joe I will see if I have any other parts for him.

Here is the latest edition of the Shriners Scamp Sponsors' List. You'll see a bunch of new ones, and may notice that a few companies previously listed have now been deleted since they never came through with the promised parts / services.

SPONSORS ~
’73 PLYMOUTH SCAMP BUILD FOR
SHRINERS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL

American Racing – Torque Thrust IIs

B&M – shifter

Bach Towing – Scamp transport

Bodyworks Unlimited – Tony, the paint guy

ButlerBuilt -- seats

Dean aka “Mr. Model A” – Speedway Motors straight axle

FairPricedShipping.com – parts shipping

Fel-Pro Gaskets – full gasket set, valley pan and engine bearings

Fiberglass Unlimited – lexan

ForABodiesOnly.com members – 4 speed transmission, passenger door, bumper, taillights, alternator, wiper motor & paypal donations

Fuel Safe – custom fuel cell

Hedman Hedders -- header kit

Hi Tech Transmission Inc. -- tranny and converter

Holley – carburetors and blue fuel pump

Howe Racing Enterprises -- radiator and related parts

JB Grafix Custom Painting, Inc. – Justin Barnes, the gold leaf expert

Keystone Automotive -- rust inhibitor, paint and all paint/body supplies

Lee Racing Engines & Restorations – Billy, the motor guy

Levielle’s Auto Recyclers -- 1973 Plymouth Scamp

LM-Tarbell -- all steel needed for the build

McGill Hose and Coupling -- all plumbing on the car

Moroso -- oil pan, valve covers, Blue Max racing wires, timing cover, battery box

MSD Ignition -- ignition (not yet received but promised -- we'll see)

NIC Industries -- any powders needed for the build

Painless Performance – wiring harnesses

Phoenix Specialty Coatings -- custom powder coating to match the paint

R&R Industries Inc. -- Ford 9 inch and any other parts Joe can use in their yard

Stock Interiors – carpet kit

Strong Keepsake Images – show board

VFN -- fiberglass panels

When you contact them, please be sure to let these terrific companies know you saw them listed as a sponsor for the Shriners Children's Hospital "Joe Wallace Charity Build."

All right Adam, you're IN. :love7: See the entries in bold on the FABO entry above.

-
Back